GET YOUR PHOTOS OFF OF YOUR COMPUTER
What's better than finding an album of family photos? Finding an album full of family wedding photos. We live in a time where photos are stored on our computers and rarely flipped through, which is a shame when you have some stellar wedding photos celebrating who you are as a couple. So, I like to see people take their wedding photos and print them in a way that allows people to enjoy them for years to come!
I will ask you to make a favorites folder in your Pixieset wedding album. This helps me see your top picks from your wedding day and gives me some direction for my design of your wedding album.
I personally design each and every album. During this step, I'll work on your album, crafting the story of your wedding day. When I complete this step, I send it your way for your approval. You have one round of revisions! So, take your time and let me know what changes you'd like to see.
I make the changes and send it off to be printed by RedTree Albums. I adore RedTree for their quality, attention to detail, and exceptional service. They work with professional photographers only and their albums are ridiculously gorgeous. Printing time can take 4-6 weeks, but it's definitely worth it.
- Each album comes in a 10x10 size.
- Each album can have custom debossing of your last name on the cover. Some of the leathers and linens are not recommended for debossing, but a cameo can be substituted.*
- Albums are available in Italian leather or European Luxe Linen.
- Leather albums are $1,000. Luxe Linen albums are $800. As they are delivered goods, all albums are subject to PA sales tax (6%).
- From start to finish, your album takes 6-8 weeks.
*Not recommended for: pinecone, crema.